miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2016

Mi primera Entrada!!!


Mi primer Blog, que emoción!!!! Veamos como me va. Espero escribir sobre todo un poco jajaja. Para empezar lo haré hablando de algunas de mis canciones favoritas. Chandelier, Love me like you do y The Feeling por Justin Bieber son algunas una de ellas. 

Acá les dejo la letra de The Feeling, está hermosa, se las super recomiendo....Escuchenla y denme su opinión....Os quiero mucho....Besooosssss mil.....XOXO.....Cynthia


You are to me
A part of me just like anatomy, oh
You're pulling me
You're pulling me in like you're gravity, oh
I'm notorious for thinking you're
Full of beautiful instead of hollow
Sugar on your lips, it's hard to kill
Jagged like a pill, so hard to swallow
Am I in love with you? Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?
Trying to find the truth, trying to find the truth
Sometimes the heart is deceiving
Can't get out of my head, I need you to save me
If I am delusional then maybe I'm crazy
In love with you, am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling? (Oh)
(Oh)
You give to me
Everything, anything that I could dream
And at least that's what it seems
Could it be I don't know what's good for me?
I'm notorious for thinking you're
Full of beautiful instead of hollow
Sugar on your lips, it's hard to kill
Jagged like a pill, so hard to swallow
Am I in love with you? Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?
Trying to find the truth, trying to find the truth
Sometimes the heart is deceiving
Can't get out of my head, I need you to save me
If I am delusional then maybe I'm crazy
In love with you, am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling? (Oh)
(Oh)
I'm sinking faster and faster
Between heaven and disaster
Sorry if I made you feel like
I'm standing on the borderline, oh
Am I in love with you? Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?
Trying to find the truth, trying to find the truth
Sometimes the heart is deceiving
Can't get out of my head, I need you to save me
If I am delusional then maybe I'm crazy
In love with you, am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling? (Oh)
(Oh)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario